10 brew utilities list:
1. Ack – brilliant alternative to well-known grep.
2. Mas – Mac AppStore command line interface.
3. Mackup – allows to keep your application settings in sync.
4. Coreutils – reclaim your core GNU utils.
Coreutils will ensure that you have a baseline for command line tools.
It will replace MacOS utilities with GNU utils. Symlinks are going to be created for base utils and placed into /usr/local/bin with prefix g. In case if you want to completely replace MacOS utils you can use flag –with-default-names.
5. Tmux – Strictly saying it’s a terminal multiplexer. But it’s more that that.
6. TMate – Tmate allows to share terminal session in a matter of minutes.
7. Quick Look plugins – Basically it’s a list of useful Quick Look plugins for developers.
8. Bfg – allows you to clean up your git history.
9. Pv – Pipe viewer.
10. Jp2a – small and fun utility that converts JPG images into ASCII representation.
With Jp2a images above can be transformed to image below. Is that cool?